Sunday, August 17, 2008

Slowly...

This weekend i went about removing the components on the dash board - a relatively easy task, I figured. Realizing I should probably take the time to document and record everything now, and save myself the headache of how to put it back together without documentation, I was careful to document which wire went where and how it was all connected. This task took a while and my patience for boredom was severly tested.

I wish I could say I did more this weekend, but that's about it. Look at wire, document wire, label wire with masking tape, remove wire, rinse and repeat.


The result...(well actually, I lie cause I did take off the air vent and top dash cover too, but after all this was too lazy to upload pictures....so there should be more red in the actual final picture.)














No comments: