Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It looks AWESOME

The chassis looks AWESOME.  Jeff and company did a fantastic job bringing the chassis back to life.  It came out so much better than I thought it would and I'm really happy with the result.  Final cost for powdercoat and repair: $950.


This came out so well that I'm going to start disassembling previously completed suspension components to have Jeff and co. work their magic on those as well.  Can't have the chassis look good and the suspension mediocre, right?


2 comments:

Sunday said...

Any update's on the spitfire?
Nice work so far and i really enjoyed reading it!

amy said...

I recently powdercoated all the suspension parts after seeing how nicely the chassis came out and still need to post pictures of that. Other than that, I have not had much time to work on the Triumph due to work (too much traveling, not enough time at home).